11.25.2014

Jumping in leaves

I have a good friend who I met through a book club out here in New York and her family just recently moved across the state line to Pennsylvania.  Even though she lives about an hour away now, we still try to get together and the other week I had to take some pictures because the property they are renting is seriously so beautiful.  The leaves were changing colors and the weather wasn't too bad so we ventured outside to play with some leaves and take some pictures.  Then, we fed their cows apples and pears.  You guys, I am not a city girl, but I did not grow up around cows.  I couldn't get over that they had cows on their property.  And Jake was beyond himself.  It was so cute :)  Here are some pictures I took! 



















1 comments:

  1. So much fun! We look forward to creating many more memories together.

    ReplyDelete