11.14.2014

A pre- wedding celebration weekend :)

Big news is coming on January 3rd: my best friend from college and maid of honor is getting MARRIED!  I was so so excited to celebrate with Jamie and head to Indianapolis to see the gorgeous ring and talk about all things wedding related- the centerpieces, the dress, the honeymoon, etc.  I got to catch up with her the night before the shower and it felt like we were roommates at Miami again.  Oh, college, how we miss you.

It was so fun to not only catch up with Jamie, but also be apart of making her feel celebrated and loved at her wedding shower and bachelorette party.  Since I live far away, I was so happy when I realized I could document the shower through photography (since I'm still taking my class- not that I haven't been posting tons of photos every. single. day.) and it was really fun to be able to do that and catch up with all of Jamie's friends in Indianapolis.  I have developed such a fun relationship with a lot of them from the times I have visited so it's always a blast catching up and hearing about what's going on in their lives.  And we love Indianapolis.  Honestly, between Chicago, Hudson, and Indianapolis, it's a hard decision as to what is our favorite city (I think what makes each city really great is just the great people in each one :)  So anyway, here is a taste of our weekend :)  Cannot WAIT for the wedding in January!





















And onto the Bachelorette party!

Just playing some fun games :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment