11.27.2014

Photography class practice and a fun project

These pictures are from seriously like two months ago.  I know that because we are at the park and we don't have coats on.  I feel like I don't even remember what that feels like (even though we had a 60 degree day this past week :)  This photography class really gets me out of my comfort zone and has me taking photos that I never really thought about.  I LOVE it and bring my camera with me everywhere now.  We actually just got a flash so I can take more indoor photos, too- since the season of being indoors is coming upon us.  I cant wait to try it out!

Oh, and this window (pictured below) is something we have had f.o.r.e.v.e.r.  I almost got rid of it because I couldn't think of anything creative to do with it, but seriously, thanks to Pinterest, I found this idea.  Who would have thought?!  The decal name was super cheap off etsy and the little triangles are made out of paper and some twine.  So stinkin easy, and I am ALL about the outdoor decorations that don't need to be watered if you get my drift.  

















0 comments:

Post a Comment