10.31.2013

I'm a GUEST blogger :)

Guys, I have some exciting news to share.  I am guest blogging today at one of my friend's blogs!  So cool, right? 

My friend Rachael is putting together a series on her blog where she asks women to share about a trial that the Lord has brought them through.  The theme is: "In times of Trial, God is my ... "  I'm sharing about our miscarriage, and although I've said a lot about it on my blog here, I would encourage you to visit her blog purely to hear her story.  Rachael has gone through a season of infertility and now adoption and the grace and trust she has shown through their trial is something that can only come from the Lord.  Her and her husband started a church plant near New York city, but I met her when I worked at Trinity and I am so thankful to have gotten to know her during our time in Chicago. 

I am sincerely humbled that she asked me to share my story.  I hope you are encouraged by Rachael's journey and I can't wait to hear stories from the other women she has asked to be apart of the series!

Oh, and Happy Halloween!  Just like every other mom I will be posting pictures of Jake and his superman costume soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment