10.02.2013

A little bit of everything

I have been trying to use my camera more recently.  I feel like sometimes I take the same pictures over and over.  And when I only have Jake to take pictures of.. well, it can get kind of old.  So I've been working on taking better pictures of Jake and many other things... it's one of the reasons I joined Tumblr.  And I've been LOVING the tips from her blog.  Seriously.. look at this pic below.

I know.  Super creative.  I'm working on it.

Call me crazy, but I seriously love these pants.  I feel like Kendi may be the only one who can pull them off.. but nonetheless... I love them and can dream that they would look just as good on me.



I know I have brought this room up before.. but she's posted even more pictures of it so it requires one more mention.  I am very very tempted to recreate a boys room that looks EXACTLY like this.  And when I say exactly.. I mean just that.  Exactly.  Purchase every picture.  Every frame.  Every shade of paint.  Does that tell you how much I love it?



Yet one more reason to love fall that much more.

Need I say more?

Can we all have amazing hair like this?  God gave me my thin, fine, non growing hair to keep me humble. For real. 



Seriously such a good idea.  If I was the least bit crafty I would make this.


Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday :)

2 comments:

  1. You're fun :) What's your tumblr account?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks friend :) Miss you!! My tumbler is: http://stefanielynn-c.tumblr.com/

      Delete