10.18.2013

A little vacation back "home"

A couple months ago Dan had to be in Chicago for work, so naturally Jake and I ventured there with him :)  It was one of those weeks where I thought I would be snapping pictures left and right, but it really wasn't.  There were lots of coffee dates and dinners and walks to get pizza and ice cream and shopping and most of all: tons of catching up on life to do.  So it didn't feel natural to pull out the camera since there were more important things going on :)  However, when our small group met up for a social, I had thankfully caught up with all of them one on one earlier in the week so I busted out my camera and took pictures.  Which was easier said than done with what felt like 25 kids running around Andy and Becca's!  It was one of those evenings where we sat down afterwards and wondered what just happened because it was such a whirlwind of chaos.  But I loved every single moment of it :)  We miss those wonderful people and all their kiddos.  And I know Jake does, too.  It was a great weekend and we were so thankful to be able to catch up with everyone!


Chicago Trip Walkway Bold
Jake had this hat when he was 6 months :)  It was little Ryan's.. and I stole it ha
DSC_8628
Jake got jealous when Becca was holding Claire so of course he wanted "up," too lol
DSC_8626
DSC_8617
This picture pretty much sums up the whole night lol
DSC_8612
DSC_8605
New baby Willa
DSC_8595
Seriously a such a happy little guy :)
DSC_8589
I purely put this picture up because I love Claire's chubby little legs :)
DSC_8586
DSC_8577
DSC_8570
DSC_8568
DSC_8562
There was pumpkin trifle!
DSC_8551
DSC_8549
It was a long night for the little man

0 comments:

Post a Comment