3.01.2012

What I've been seeing recently...


Lemon, friends.  That is what I have been craving these days.  Monday I made lemon pasta and then proceeded to make lemon cake for dessert.  I didn't even realize it until Dan asked me what we were having for dinner and then proceeded to ask what was in the oven baking.  And I felt slightly ashamed. Hence me posting the Lemon Mousse Meringue Tart above. Which I hope to make soon.  For Dan's sake.. I'll try to hold off for a week, or at least until the lemon cake is gone.

On another note, this was the lemon pasta I referred to above.

To keep the pasta love going, I am looking forward to trying this simple recipe soon.

Dan and I went back and forth on whether we should do a "babymoon" or not.  And while EVERYONE told us we should, we haven't planned one, and probably won't.  However, we are looking forward to planning a little getaway when our little one arrives (and after we see how much money we have left ;).  Here is proof that you can do it, and they can actually be fun!

One of the cutest baby announcements.

I really appreciated the honesty of Shauna's blog post about busyness.

Have a wonderful Thursday :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment