3.14.2012

Link Love

via What I'm looking forward to doing soon :)

Other fun things I've seen around the web:

I'll be using some of these tips of how to take care of yourself when you're busy. 

I need to start writing things down that I am thankful for.  I particularly liked the one on Anne's list of not turning blessings into burdens.

I really liked this article on "Losing the Baby Weight."  And, the few times I've watched the show I've found it entertaining :)

I can be such a high school girl when it comes to Taylor Swift.  Yes, I listen to her music, and I have been particularly enjoying this song

I'm not sure why but I'm really liking colored pants recently.

Happy Wednesday :)

1 comments:

  1. I am LOVING colored pants, capris and shorts too!! I used to have a red pair of capris, they were awesome! Then they became to small. Goodbye red capris :( I hope to add some to my wardrobe soon.

    ReplyDelete