10.27.2014

All Things Fall

I love viewing the seasons through a 2 year old's eyes.  Everything from the pumpkins, to the leaves, to the hot chocolate is so exciting and new.  I can totally see why my mom always decorated way more when we were little because it is so fun to watch kids get excited about even the smallest things (like pumpkin window clings lol)  And honestly, I don't have too many seasonal decorations.  Living in one bedroom apartments for the first couple years of our marriage led to not too much room for many extra decorations.  So slowly these past couple years we've been buying a couple extra things to decorate with, and I obviously had to get a couple new prints from Lindsay Letters this year.  I just love her work and probably will want to get more for Christmas.... but we will see if the budget allows :)

Anyway, I hope you are enjoying Fall at your home!  These are just a couple pictures that I've taken to remember this season of our lives :)



I can keep these prints up all year, right?

An early Birthday present- a 50 mm lens :)

The pumpkin window clings :)
This is the face Jake makes when he's trying really really hard to do something - like put on these tiny little eyes and mouth on the pumpkin lol
This is actually a picture of my neighbors porch haha.  She decorates way more than we do- maybe next year we will get more mums lol






Hot chocolate time!  Yes we gave him a real glass mug.  I didn't have anything else- maybe we should invest in more plastic utensils lol

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! The "try hard" face is so funny!! These pics are great. I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks girl! We now call it his "crazy face" and it just cracks us up so much! Hope you guys are doing well!!

      Delete