10.06.2014

Weekend updates

This past weekend the weather forecast was showing rain all day on Saturday, so I mentioned to Dan we should hit up the mall in Syracuse because its huge and we have never been there.  Little did I know my phone would get some water on it and we would basically need to go to Syracuse to the Apple store to get a new phone because mine wasn't working.  Although we spent a lot of time in the Apple store, I left with a new phone (without cost!) and we got a new ipad because our screen was cracked for minimal cost because we were smart and purchased Apple Care when we bought our ipad even though neither Dan nor I remember doing that lol  I'd say it was a successful trip :)  The rest of the weekend we laid low and watched some football, raked leaves, and hung out.  And I'm still taking pictures like crazy for my photography class so you can enjoy some of those below :)

Hope you're having a great start to your week!

We rode the carousel at the mall :)  He didn't really showcase any emotion on the horses but he said he had fun lol
Its getting colder here and I'm quickly remembering how freezing our old home gets!  Coffee and tea in the afternoon has now become the norm to stay warm!
Jake watching Veggie Tales 
My fixed phone and new case :)
French Toast has been a favorite breakfast food around here
After putting my phone in rice to fix the water damage Jake started burying his toys in it.  Who knew rice could provide hours of entertainment?





This toy is actually one of the coolest ones Jake has gotten from McDonalds!

2 comments:

  1. Great fall photos! Your comment about rice made me laugh. I used to babysit a family that had a rice box in their playroom. It was basically a large plastic bin (big enough for the kids to sit in) filled with lots of toys. It was like an indoor/less messy sand box. And the kids LOVED it. I thought it was such a cool idea.

    Amy B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy!! Yeah I need to start expanding my horizons a little bit! He got some on the floor but it honestly was a quick 2 minute clean up so definitely worth the mess! Hope you're doing well :)

      Delete