10.24.2014

A birthday party and pinecones

So this begins me veeery slowly catching up on everything I haven't blogged about in the past couple weeks!  Being out of town really throws off my blogging- but obviously it's worth it :) 

Because I know what is coming (cold weather, dark by 5:00, basically feeling quarantined inside) we are trying as much as we can to get outside and enjoy every last ounce of Fall.  Even if that means creating a road out of pine cones while we sit on the sidewalk.  The other week we headed outside and I brought my camera because right now in New York around 5:30 is the best time to take pictures (the light is so pretty!) and had some fun playing and taking pictures. Then dad came home and Jake wanted his shirt off while he ate dinner so I had to take some pictures of him playing his guitar- because these are memories we for sure want to remember!

And then that weekend we went to our friends birthday party!  I love 2 year old parties because while we are there to celebrate obviously the birth of the child, it really is a great excuse for us parents to get together and hang out :)  Jake was just happy to be in someone else's house playing with someone else's toys!  It was so cute to see little Thomas eating his cake and we had a great time playing with his new toys, as well (as you can see by the pictures below)

My parents are in town this weekend so we are going to enjoy showing them around Binghamton and some nearby cities- we are really hoping to get out and enjoy the last of the leaves before they are all gone!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 





























0 comments:

Post a Comment