10.15.2014

Iron Kettle

I feel a little ashamed that I totally forgot about these poor photos I took 3 weeks ago when we went to a local pumpkin patch!  That is definitely not like me- especially with anything Fall related. 

Our pastor actually invited us to check this place out with them, we had heard of it before and wanted to go, but never had the chance yet.  It's about 30 minutes away but was super fun- they have a TON of stuff to do so you could be there for hours.  However, with Jake's nap time quickly approaching we were only there for a couple hours.  We thought for sure Jake would want to go on the train and bought tickets for that and the hayride.  However, the second he realized the train ride was only for kids and not "dads and kids," his smile went to a very confused face, to a serious face, to a very not so happy face.  Luckily Jake has the best dad in the world and he got in that teeny, tiny little train car with him.  Oh, good memories :)





This was the face right before the meltdown.
Much better! lol

haha I love this one :)





I told Jake to pretend he was laughing (naturally we had to pose in front of the Curious George pumpkins) and this is what I got.  He's not going to be a child actor anytime soon :)

1 comments:

  1. So cute !������ I love Dan sitting in that little Train with Jake. Good Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete