5.30.2013

Home update

You probably thought we gave up on our home right?  Well, don't you worry.  We didn't.  I guess I should warn you we haven't done that much... really paint and some new lights can go a long way.  But, we officially (aside from the doors) finished our entry way and painting our main area.

When we moved in I was REALLY excited to change the entryway.  I saw a lot of potential and it is the first thing you see when you walk in, so I wanted it to look good.  Right now, I'm into gray (I guess really.. who isn't these days?) so I found a bluish gray for the entryway and then went with a "greige" for our main sitting area.  I LOVE the colors and the way it turned out.  We got rid of the tan and the dark red and it really opened everything up.  Here are some small changes we made :)

FRONT ENTRY BEFORE:

DSC_0483
DSC_0482

FRONT ENTRY AFTER:

DSC_5005
DSC_5006
DSC_5008
DSC_5013

I don't have any specific before and after pictures of our other room.. but here are some pics I took when we were painting :)

DSC_5030
DSC_5029
DSC_5027
DSC_5019
DSC_5017

0 comments:

Post a Comment