5.07.2013

10 months

So we're really late on this one.  I may or may not have taken these pictures when Jake was 11 months... you'll never know 100% for sure and I won't remember in a year anyway :)  Thankfully, I wrote most of this post when Jake was actually 10 months so what is written below is true... for the most part :)

More than ever are we using the words "Jacob.. no!" Mainly for cords, drinks, pushing the gate away to climb up the stairs, grabbing at the bath and body works plug ins, and eating other random objects you find on the ground that you could choke on :)

We have started to introduce more "people food" to your diet- although it is terrifying to me.  Everything is cut into the tiniest pieces- sometimes you struggle picking them up they're so little lol

I love watching you touch grass with a look of confusion on your face- seeing as you have never really sat on it because this has been the longest winter ever. I'm sure you'll warm up to it soon :)

You still stare at people.  I just get awkward now when people say "hello little boy!" to you and you just stare at them.  Can we give them just a *little* smile?!

You love pulling on the fan and light string.

We introduced whole milk into your diet.. let's hope this transition goes well :)

I love that I can say "Jake, where are your pandas?!" when we are in your room and you look at them and laugh.  You also do that when I say "Jake, where is the light?!" and you look up at the ceiling and start smiling. So cute!

You love brushes- mainly just holding them and banging them against things. It's lovely.

You love diving off the couch.. we need to watch you very closely.

You are officially onto 2 naps- one in morning and one at night.  You may have started doing this at 8 or 9 months.. but either way, I know FOR sure by 10 months you have made this transition.  And I like it a lot :)  Remember when you used to take five 20 minute naps?  Yeah. Those were some rough days.

Still love phones and computers- There is no way I can ever get any work done while you are awake!

Here are the 10 month pictures- usually I try to take them when Dan is home but we kept forgetting so I just took them myself.. which is why he isn't smiling as much as he usually is!

DSC_5294
Look mom I found a dead leaf!
DSC_5296
Seriously mom.. take the dead leaf.
DSC_5278
You find joys in the little things lol
DSC_5260
DSC_5228
This is where I *hoped* to capture a cute 10 month picture.. but as you can tell by this picture.. he was giving me nothing lol
CSC_5336
DSC_5322
Smelling the flowers (in reality he was attempting to put it in his mouth lol)
DSC_5314
DSC_5309
DSC_5306
Just catching some rays :)
DSC_5333
This is when the smiles came.. when we went inside and he found his little lamb that I had washed (he sleeps with it :)
DSC_5328
   

1 comments: