10.13.2011

Weekend updates

Our Sunday was pretty quiet, we spent the day catching up on chores and reading for classes.  It seems to never end, but somehow God always provides time for us to get it done- and I wasn't exhausted on Monday, so that in and of itself is is a HUGE blessing. 

Last week, we had our usual Bible studies on Tuesday and Wednesday, but Thursday night I had our first Sneak Preview event of the year at work, so that was a late one, then Friday we had the rest of the event, and then Friday night and all day Saturday we had class.  I am not going to lie, I was a little bit nervous about the busyness of our week.  But, God has been showing me something.  I need to stop praying for a comfortable, easy life, and just pray that He'll use me wherever I am.  It's funny how when I stop thinking about how busy my week is, I don't think about it as much, and can focus on God and how He wants to use me.  It's a beautiful thing, really. 

Below are pictures I took while on our lunch break at Trinity on Saturday.  It was homecoming weekend, 70 degrees, and the campus is really starting to change colors, so of course I brought my camera :)





My favorite tree on campus

0 comments:

Post a Comment