10.20.2011

Roommate's wedding!

This past weekend we drove down to Cincinnati to see my college roommate, Cara, get married!!  Their wedding was so beautiful and she was glowing.  I am so happy and excited for her!  And kind of jealous that she's on her honeymoon right now :)

Also, we made a couple stops around Cincinnati and Indianapolis to meet up with our friends Jamie, Steph, Luke, Brittany, Katie, and Matt!  On the drive home Dan and I were reminiscing about the weekend and couldn't believe that we were only gone from Saturday morning to Sunday night and were able to do all the things we did! We were definitely thankful that we got to see everyone!

They're married!
She was stunning :)
Steph, Katie and I during appetizers
With the bride and groom!
Their beautiful cake
The amazing centerpieces at our table!

First dance .. he actually asked her dance in front of everyone.  So. stinkin'. cute. 
I stole a couple of Steph's pictures off facebook :) 
Jamie and I!
At the ceremony
PS: my midterm is done today!!! YAY! so relieved.

1 comments:

  1. I can't tell if that's a top or a dress that you're wearing, but it is totally adorable and you look great in it.

    ReplyDelete