10.31.2011

Weekend photos

This weekend was a mix of everything- date nights, hanging out with friends, studying, reading, cleaning, and watching football.  We probably should have done more reading and studying, but my brain can only handle so much before I get cranky. 

Oh, and I've decided this will be recipe week.  I feel like I have tried SO many recipes (and by that I mean 3...) and I want to share them with you! Get excited. 

And... Happy Halloween! Dan and I bought some Kit Kats to celebrate.  The Halloween celebration is getting a little out of control over here. 

My Favorite place to go for date night!!

So cute and trendy. 

I know what you're thinking. That looks disgusting.  I think if I took the picture before I scarfed down half of it, that would of helped.  But when red curry chicken gets put in front of me there is NO stopping me. mmmm. 
Get excited for this recipe... coming soon..
There were some running breaks- really trying to get in all my outside runs before the winter!

Dan and I, and Ashley and Caleb babysat for the "Mini Mahls" and I loved everyyy second :)

SO cute. 
Once again.. I need to take pictures before half of the dessert is gone- Pumpkin Trifle. Recipe to come:)

1 comments: