9.10.2014

We never get tired of picking fruit..

I'm not sure what it is about where we live in New York, but there are about five different "You Pick" farms within a 20 mile radius.  Which honestly, makes summer and the fall so much more fun!  Not only does Jake eat practically all the fruit while we're picking (yay for extra nutrients!) they almost all sell some sort of cider / donuts that we can hit up afterwards.  And he can run around a huge field for a while and burn off some energy.  An all around great activity for a 2 year that I never thought of doing/ am not even sure exists in Chicago.  So naturally, these are special Kodak moments that I don't want to miss so here are some fun pictures I took during our outing last week :)  I love spending time with this little guy!





This is what I get these days when I ask for a smile :)




You can sort of see here that there are zero raspberries in his bucket- he still liked carrying it around though :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment