9.17.2014

My little nephew's party

My little bro has the cutest little four month old baby, Eli.  I know I'm totally biased, but looking back through these pictures confirmed it- his little smile, big eyes, and chubby cheeks are seriously so stinkin' cute.  It is so fun to have a baby in the family again and I am so excited for my brother and sister in law!  My parents threw Jon and Holly a little party for Eli in Ohio so our family and friends in Ohio and Pennsylvania could meet the little guy and I tried to snap some pictures in between catching up with everyone!  I almost forgot I had these because I posted these (and more) on Facebook already- which I really never do anymore but I wanted to tag some people in them :)  So, enjoy seeing pictures of my little nephew and his party!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment