9.09.2014

Waterfalls and Hiking

We have really been trying to explore the area around our home whenever we have a free weekend so a couple weeks ago we headed to a state park in Pennsylvania!  (yes we live pretty close to the PA border)  This park was perfect because the hikes were pretty short - remember we have a 2 year old with us- and there were four beautiful waterfalls to hike around.  Another bonus from the trip is that we discovered that Jake can still fit in the ergo carrier on Dan's back (who knew that toddlers can fit in those things?) so since we don't have any "real" hiking gear we just used that and it worked out pretty well (or so Dan said because I wasn't the one carrying Jake! lol)

Also, after seeing these pictures of all the blurry waterfalls, I am more determined than ever to try to use the manual mode on my camera.  I have been practicing and doing some research during Jake's nap, and even signed up for a photography class in the fall (eek!) so hopefully I can get some better shots!  I am sure you will see more pictures from that class in the next few months!

I hope you're all having a wonderful start to your week!






Not sure what he was doing here lol


Yay for self timers on cameras!
I know it's blurry but I still liked it :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment