9.02.2014

Gaining a sister :)

Sorry I have been MIA for the past week!  We traveled a little over a week ago to Ohio because Dan's brother, Jeff, got married!!  It was such a beautiful wedding and I wish I took way more pictures than I did but when you're chasing around a 2 year old that takes precedent over pictures.  It's always good to know that the photographers will take way better pictures anyway so I wasn't too concerned about it.  The wedding took place at a beautiful barn out in the "country" (it was actually really close to Dayton but the setting made you feel like you were out in the country :) and Sam was stunning.  Everything was perfect and we all had a blast :)  After the wedding, Dan had to go to Chicago for work so Jake and I hung out in Ohio and visited family and friends then we headed back to New York this past weekend.  I have a ton of other pictures to post, but I was excited to get these wedding ones up so here they are :)  Happy September!

 


 And now the photo op I did with Jake because all he wanted to do was hang out by the fence outside :)  I had this wonderful idea to put a tie and suspenders on him, but when I found out it was going to be in the 90s the day of the wedding I knew those things wouldn't go over well (you should have seen me trying to put that white shirt on him!)



I actually can't remember what he was pointing at here...








0 comments:

Post a Comment