1.08.2014

Christmas Morning {A video}

So remember how I mentioned that my dad got a new camera for Christmas?   Well, on Christmas morning he was testing out the video and took some footage and unfortunately it didn't take any sound :/  However, because I saw this apple commercial almost a hundred times over the holidays {and who saw it and didn't get a warm and fuzzy feeling inside them?} I decided to create my own little Christmas morning video with his footage.  But please don't compare my video to Apple's, because remember, they're professionals and this is my first :)

Here's a glimpse into our Christmas morning. 

{and ps... if anyone uses vimeo and knows how to insert your own music that you have on your computer into the video, let me know :) }


Christmas 2013 dad's video vimeo from Stefanie Cinadr on Vimeo.

1 comments:

  1. Nice video! I like it a lot with the music! I didn't realize you could upload videos this way. I'm going to try it!

    ReplyDelete