1.13.2014

Time at the park :)

When we were in Ohio visiting family there was one day where it reached 50 degrees.  I felt like we lived in Florida, so naturally we headed outside.  It was to no surprise that we lasted 30 minutes and when the sun went down we all sprinted back to the car but it was nice to get outside for a bit and Jake LOVES the park so it was fun to run around with him. 

And on another totally random and opposite note, I've been listening to this song recently. Even though I've heard it for a while now.  The lyrics have been just what I needed to hear, so I hope they're an encouragement to your Monday morning :)

Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand
Will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now

So I will call upon your name
And keep my eyes above the waves
When oceans rise
My soul will rest in Your embrace
For I am Yours and You are mine








I like to capture EVERY moment while we're at the park :)








For some reason Dan couldn't just easily slide down, so he scooted down.  Jake thought it was hilarious and fun anyway :)












2 comments:

  1. Jake looks so happy!!! I can't wait to get Mikey to a park! Last time we went to one he still wasn't walking yet so I'm excited to see how things have changed for him. Sadly, out "warm" day still has barely reached 40 so I don't think it will happen any time soon. A bit jealous of your 50 degrees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am sure Mikey will LOVE it! We seriously went everyday before it got cold and it was so nice to let him get out and run around for a bit! We actually went on a walk yesterday, too. Not for very long but the thirty minutes outside was nice :) I hope it gets warmer in Chicago soon!

      Delete