9.10.2012

Travels across the midwest

Like I mentioned in my last post, two weeks ago we visited our wonderful home state of Ohio.  While we were there, my parents were amazing and threw a "Meet Jake" party!  Since we have family and friends within 40 minutes of Ohio and then in Pennsylvania, it was really nice for everyone to travel to my parents place instead of Dan and I driving around trying to visit everyone.  Jake would have been exhausted and probably not too happy :(  We were so very thankful for all the friends and family members who came and surprisingly he did SO well being passed around to almost 40 people in a matter of 4 hours!  He only cried at 8:30 pm when I took him back outside.  I think he had reached his limit .. however we didn't think that was too bad for a little 3 month old, though!








 



























0 comments:

Post a Comment