9.13.2012

3 months

{14 lbs 8 ounces}
 
I know, I have yet another late monthly post.  I will stop apologizing from now because I am considering this a warning that I am starting a trend for the next 9 month updates.
 
Onto 3 month updates!!
  • Baby giggles. are. the. best.  One day when I was changing Jake and pulling a onesie over Jake's arm he scrunched his little nose and opened wide his mouth and made what sounded like a coughing sound.. but then I quickly realized he had teeny tiny goose bumps and was smiling.  I slowly did it again and got the same response, and realized that he was ticklish under his arms!  Dan then found out he was ticklish on his neck, and so seriously every chance we get we try to tickle him.  That sounds awful and I would hate it, but he's just so darn cute we can't help it.
  • You have been officially sleeping from 7:30pm to 4:00am.  While 4:00 in the morning can seem brutally early at times, my recorded episodes of the Gilmore Girls keeps me going.
  • You have rolled from your stomach to your back. Yay!
  • On a sad note, you have started to have a couple set backs with tummy time and it's due to poor parenting.  After the doctor told us you should be spending hours on your tummy daily (really?!) we realized we were failing miserably.  Thankfully, your grandparents bought you an awesome mirror with tags on it that keeps you entertained for a good 5 minutes.  
  • You officially can sit in the bumpo without crying. 
  • Once we took out the little inserts in your car seat, you have surprisingly stopped crying as much.  Minus the traffic jam in downtown Chicago, your mom has been very impressed with your improvement in this area.
  • Spinning you around is my favorite... and yours, too :)
  • You are by far the most smiliest in the morning.. and we love it. Nothing beats seeing you getting so excited to see me with bad breath and crazy hair.
  • You grab onto things- like my dinner plate while I'm eating and holding you on my lap. eek! 
  • You still love holding bun bun and shoving him in your mouth. 
  • *almost* all of your dark hair has fallen out. You have a couple awesome looking patches on the back and side of your head.  You're still cute, though. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.  
  •  








You seriously bring so much joy to our lives. Love you so much little man :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment