9.06.2012

Recovery Mode & Birthdays

These past two weekends we have been all over America- aka Ohio and Texas.  Dan and I officially now know why parents say it can be hard to travel with infants.  Pre baby our lifestyle was always pretty "go go" whether it be with friends or going back and forth to Ohio/ Indiana/ Texas.  We still LOVE seeing family and friends, but it can definitely take a toll on a little 3 month old.  Yesterday poor Jake was not having it at the grocery store.  I thought he was just "having a moment," when ten minutes later the crying continued... harder and harder and people started to stare in my direction.  After he started coughing in between his shrills and arching his back to get out of his car seat I was pretty sure people hated me.  Poor little guy.  Today has been better, but I am quickly learning that it takes a couple days for him to get back on schedule. 

With that being said, we have LOTS of pictures from our trips.  I'm still sorting through them.. and the 3 month pictures I took two weeks ago.  Oh and my wonderful husband had a birthday yesterday (the big 27!) and while we didn't do anything too crazy to celebrate (except the pie at Bible study :), I got Jake to smile for him in the pictures below.  We love that little man.  Enjoy and I'll be back with more updates :)





 


 



 
Yes I was actually sleeping here lol






Jake was waiting for me to get his bath ready and he was too cute just sitting there for me not to snap a couple pics :)




3 comments:

  1. He's SOOOOOOO cute, Stef!! And I actually think he looks like Dan a lot in those "Birthday" pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!! I actually think he's looking like Dan, too when he smiles!

    ReplyDelete