9.21.2012

Pools and phones = bad combination

So while we were in Texas Dan accidentally jumped in the pool with his phone :(  He immediately realized it but the damage was done.  Fortunately for us, we were eligible for an upgrade (yay!).  And now we have instagram (double yay!)  So these are the last of the "mytubo" pictures from my phone.  From now on I will have some high class instagram phone pics.  I'm so excited to have access to instagram and secretly glad that Dan jumped in the pool :)  Here are the last of my old phone pictures!
First flight pics!
Jake finally can sit up in his bumpo seat!!

 



helllo spicy chicken :)

Jake has now been to Chick - fil - A 3 times. He loves it :)

pool time!



Tummy time!



Out to eat at a fun BBQ place in TX

We ate our food on paper :)
Yes I'm sorry some of these are repeats that I took with my actual camera.  It's kind of sad how I take pictures with my phone and camera.  I need to work on a better system.

0 comments:

Post a Comment