8.24.2012

Phone Updates Round 2

Happy Friday :)  This is the end of the phone pictures... for now...

Jake doing tummy time with his friend Claire.  Let's just say about 30 seconds later they were both crying. Maybe we pushed them too far?!

Passed out from tummy time :)

Hanging out at Sara's house! Lucy loved playing with Jake and Claire.  Jake needs to lighten up a bit.. he always looks so serious! On another note.. I'm digging Claire's adorable capris.

Jake loves bun bun :)


:)

He loves baths!

So glad there was a chilly day so I could put him in this outfit!  At the rate this kid is growing.. he definitey won't fit into it in a month!

Bun bun tends to slowly...

overtake Jake lol

Woo hoo got my "official" degree in the mail!

My sweet sister in law picked up this onesie from Switzerland! It says cuddle bear :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing another little one with their bunny! Libby has that exact same one in purple and it goes EVERYWHERE with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that is great! I totally forced it on him.. but he likes it so I think it's ok :)

      Delete