8.01.2012

Another wedding!

One of my sweet friends, Caroline, got married a couple weeks ago (I'm a little behind on these updates!)  She is honestly one of the most godly women I know- she knows scripture like the back of her hand, is always seeking God's will for her life, and it was such a joy to watch her and Zach meet, date, and finally get married!  We had MANY Trinity lunch dates talking about their relationship and it is so fun that they are now husband and wife.  I wish I brought my actual camera to the wedding, but in the midst of rushing out the door (and unfortunately being 2 minutes late and missing the bride walk down the aisle) we forgot it :(  Oh well, thankfully almost 2 years into our phone contract I realized I have a zoom feature on the camera on my phone, so these will have to do!

Perk of being late- getting to see a sneak preview of the bride lol




Dan did a great job keeping Jake calm!!

I always thought it would be so fun to have an ice sculpture at our wedding :)

Britt and Mar :)

Heading into the reception! Jake slept through the entire night- we were so thankful for that :)

beautiful centerpieces

Jake rapped for Caroline- and it was seriously SO good! I knew he rapped but had no idea how good he was! It was really cute :)

1 comments:

  1. Fun memories =) I wish I could have taken a peek at your little guy, he is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete