8.13.2012

Family visiting & a photo shoot

I have a new love for our weekends.  When I worked full time, was in two Bible studies, and took two classes, the weekends were spent trying to catch up on groceries, laundry, and cleaning because I had zero time to do any of that during the week.  Now, I really try to do as much of that as I can during the week so Dan, Jake, and I can hang out together.  It can be tough on the days when Jake wants to be held most of the time he is awake (and he's awake a lot.. he's not the best napper) but it makes the weekend much more relaxing. 
This weekend my parents were in town attending the Willow Creek Leadership Summit.  It's always fun to see them because my dad brings his notes and we talk about each speaker and what they are learning.  And, they obviously like to hang out with Jake.  This weekend we skyped with my grandma which is so fun- she is SO tech savy!  And of course we took a couple random photos when Jake got up from his nap.  When God blesses you with a good looking husband and cute baby, it's hard not to take pictures :)

This was what I found when Jake woke up from a nap :(
Hanging out with Grandma and Grandpap
Skyping with great grandma :)

Photo shoot time lol







Jake ripped a huge one right now.. hence Dan cracking up lol


















6 comments:

  1. He already looks a bit different from your last photo shoot just like 2 weeks ago! What a handsome little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he still has his "Jake expressions"! His smile melts my heart - what a cute little baby Ewok :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I see a lot of Dan in him--especially the pictures of him smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your posts because our boys are like the same age!! Jake is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know i see him all the time, but I still can't get over how big Jake is getting!! Cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww...that pic of him when you got him from his nap. So cute (and sad)! How could you resist that little pout? I would just want to cuddle with him all day!!

    ReplyDelete