8.23.2012

Phone Updates

Pictures seem to accumulate on my phone way too easily these days.  So I regularly need to do something with them.. and it seems to make sense to post them here.  I'm sorry if you get bored of these photos... if you do, don't check tomorrow.. because there will be more lol


We met up for lunch at a port with our small group.  Dan and I got there early (gasp! that never happens) so we took advantage of the time and did a mini photo shoot by the water


Trying to get a family shot.. sorry Jake

Jake!  We need you to look at the camera!

I swear we're not choking him.  He's having fun. Really.

By the water.

I love how his hands were so delicately resting on his legs lol

The group ready to head out!

Jake rolled from his back to his stomach the other day.. and like a good mom I definitely missed it.  Yep I was doing the dishes when I heard him crying and saw him stuck on his stomach lol
Hanging out on his side :)

Get excited for more tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment