7.16.2012

Monday Enjoyment

Here's some fun things I've found around the internet.. from the past.. oh six months or so lol Enjoy :)

Would love to do this DIY project.

This looks absolutely terrifying to me.

My husband tweeted this post the other day about stalled sanctification.  Definitely got me thinking.


Love these signs.

This summer I have really been wanting one of these.  Anyone have one?!

This looks so good right now.

So true.

I couldn't stop laughing at how funny these were.  Good luck picking your favorite.

I love flowy maxi skirts. Just need to find a cheap one..

I've been looking for some quick easy hairstyles.. and I love this one.

However I'm still loving the bang look. *sigh*

Hope you have a great start to your week :)

via

2 comments:

  1. LOVE my cuisinart ice cream maker! It was one of our "to us from us" wedding gifts and we use it constantly. They are usually cheapest at BB&B with a coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way- I didn't know that you had an ice cream maker! Dan and I may come over and make some with you! Our friends Tricia and Nate have one and they have made us some when we had the baby and it is always SO good. Thanks also for the recommendation about BB&B- that is definitely a good call to use the coupon!

    ReplyDelete