7.20.2012

Fourth of July- the late blog posts continue

Lucky for me I found these pictures on my computer just in time for Labor day. Ok, I may be exaggerating a bit but I seem to be the queen of late holiday posts these days. Oh well, we have just been taking so many pictures it's hard to keep track!  When Dan's parents were in town over the fourth of July we spent some time hanging out at our place, going out to eat, and then watching some of the best fire works ever.  Well, I unfortunately didn't watch them- I was in the car with our screaming little guy because we were so close he couldn't handle the noise.  I only heard they were amazing through the grapevine, aka Dan.  Oh well, maybe next year we won't be so close and he'll actually enjoy them :)

So sweet. Jake loved falling asleep in his grandma and grandpa's arms.

Oh the things we put this poor child through. This statue is outside Salsa 17.

Family pic.

Jake was not enjoying the pictures.

Yes I played around with lightroom a bit on this.. and yes Jake's terrified looks continue.



He loves his Uncle Jeff!

Go America.

0 comments:

Post a Comment