2.01.2011

Tedashii and Snowpacolypse

So the blizzard is officially here.  Thankfully we still have power, but I wouldn't be surprised if it we lost it- the wind is going CRAZY outside AND we just saw lighting and thunder- in a snow storm.  Unreal.  It's actually kind of fun- I got out of work 30 minutes early (even though it took me 1.5 hours to get home!) and Trinity is closed tomorrow which means no class tomorrow night either!  Since I already stocked up on groceries (I don't even want to begin to tell you about my grocery shopping experience on Monday night- you would think that the world is coming to an END) Dan and I are going to work from home tomorrow, catch up on reading, and watch movies :) Such an unexpected treat for a Wednesday!  Here is some video footage of the storm I took tonight- it's a little hard to see (for some reason it shows up MUCH better straight from my camera than uploaded on here!):

On another note, Dan and I were doing a quiet time together and this song came on our iTunes and we forgot how much we LOVE the lyrics to this song.  I'm a total K Love listener so this is definitely not my "style" of music per say, but this is one song I like :)



Stay warm if you're getting hit by the snow storm tonight!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment