2.03.2011

Blizzard 2011

So after staying inside basically all day yesterday, and then finding out that my work was closed again today, I made it a point to venture outside for a little bit this morning.  I was only outside for about 15 minutes and a layer of ice started to form on my view finder! It's about 4 degrees! But, I was excited to take some pictures of ALL the snow.  It's so surreal!

My first glimpse of the snow after walking outside my apt!
Some of the roads are clear!
Marge (the nice old woman who sits here all the time) won't be hanging out here for a while!
Annnnd I reached a dead end

Can you see the car behind there?! 
They cleared the sidewalks!
So much snowww


The snow plow "plowed" in our cars ... since we don't own a shovel it should be interesting getting Dan's car out! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment