11.29.2013

Thankfulness

The other day I finished a journal.  A journal that I started in 2011.  Crazy, right?!  I wasn't even a mom then.  I was still working and finishing my Masters and we lived in Chicago and life was SO different.  It's a little bittersweet reading over my thoughts and what God was teaching me.  At the end of every journal I take time to read over everything and then I take  notes at the end of my journal on the big things that God was teaching me in that season of life and I honestly couldn't get over what I wrote about thankfulness this time around.  It truly amazes me how gratefulness can effect my life and I couldn't just put aside my journal and leave all the notes I took on thankfulness and One Thousand Gifts aside.  So, on this Thanksgiving, I found it appropriate to remember everything God was teaching me about thankfulness and type up  this list.  Even though this was a tough year for Dan and I in a couple different ways, we have so so much to be thankful for.  How I pray that I can remember this every day and not just on Thanksgiving.  I hope you were able to gather with family  around a wonderful meal, and enjoy reminiscing about all the blessings that you have been given.  I hope this Thanksgiving is one to remember :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment