11.06.2013

Link Love

I have so many links to share I seriously can't decide which ones I want to start with.  That means I have had way too much time on my hands to search the internet... but that's ok :)  It's not bad when what I'm reading is edifying and worth sharing, right?

Get excited.

I just got this Advent calendar and this Random Acts of Kindness Calendar to start this Christmas season.  Jake may not understand everything about these things this year, but I'm excited to start some fun traditions nonetheless :)

I should have posted this before I jumped the gun with Christmas traditions, but I also printed out these "thankfulness" tags to do with Jake this month as well.  And then I went ahead and joined her mailing to have access to all of her FREE PDF's.  I love it when moms that are more creative than me share their wonderful talents.

My friend posted this post months ago, but I've been meaning to buy some ever since then. So cute.

Seriously, if you're a mom with young kids, I dare you to read this and then NOT want to go hug your child/ children after you're finished.  Go ahead and try.

Another tear jerker for moms.  Why do I even read this stuff?  I don't know.

I made this when my mom was here a couple weeks ago and it was amazing. 

And these.  So so good.  A pinterest drink I've been wanting to make.. thankfully my SIL is willing to try a new girly drink with me when Dan won't :)  Oh, and while we were at it we made these.  Really though, how can you go wrong with homemade mozzarella sticks?

I heard this song last night on the voice and I love it. {below}


 
 
Have I mentioned before how much I love Lindsey Letters?  Well, how about I talk about her one more time?  Because for my birthday I asked for this print, this print, this print, and this print.  No, I'm not obsessed. Not at all.
 
And I can't get enough of this Kraft commercial.  And no it's not because Dan works for them. {Below}
 
 


 
Happy Wednesday night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment