9.02.2013

Not quite sure what to do with myself...

Since last Thursday we have been seriously going non stop.  We drove to Ohio to go to one of Dan's cousin's wedding, then Dan's parents came and stayed with us and then the day they left our friends Andy and Becca came and stayed with us!  And now Dan boarded a plane with them back to Chicago (he has to be there for work) and it's just Jake and I.  And it's quiet.  And my extroverted self isn't sure what to do with all of this alone time.  I have to admit I'm a little sad, but I'm so so thankful for the chance to see family and friends, and as always I have many pictures to sort through. 

So, in the meantime, here are some fun links I have found around the web the past few weeks.  Hope you all had a wonderful labor day :)

Loved this encouragement for moms.

Such a good reminder when we feel like we are leading "ordinary lives."

I love this quote for a boy's room. This is definitely on the list to get for the little man's room.

Love her rendition of Psalm 96

I bought one of these planners in the 5 hours they were available (they sold out that quickly!) I already LOVE it.  The organized type A side of me is extremely, overly excited.

I created a tumblr blog.  I have wanted to do this for a long time and am so glad I finally did.   If you have an account let me know-  I'd love to follow you!

I seriously couldn't have said this better myself.

I have been SO incredibly encouraged by this couple's journey in delivering their little baby Sophia.  If you have a moment their blog is definitely worth reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment