9.04.2013

Weekends in Ohio

Like I mentioned in my last post, we have had lots of friends and family time these past couple days which has been so nice.  A couple weeks ago we drove up to Ohio to attend one of Dan's cousin's wedding.  And at that wedding we heard the best "best men's" speech we have ever heard. hands down.  I have never laughed so hard in my life.  If they get it on video I will definitely post it :)

Here's a couple pictures from the wedding!

DSC_7705
This good looking couple got ENGAGED this past weekend :)
DSC_7710
DSC_7729
DSC_7716
Please note what my husband needs to do / look like to make our son smile in the far left.
DSC_7698
What you can't see in this picture are the 20 people who are trying their hardest to make Jake smile.  Clearly he was not amused.
DSC_7694
DSC_7688
DSC_7682
DSC_7662
DSC_7644

0 comments:

Post a Comment