9.20.2013

Exploring Binghamton

We have tried to spent as much time as we can outside on the weekends exploring our new town because EVERYONE tells us the fall here is beautiful.  And we all know I love fall so there isn't any other way I would rather spend my days :)  Since Dan is now working at a Kraft plant (and he works an hour away) the week days don't leave too much time for getting outside so we try to make the most of our weekends. Just last Sunday they had a little music festival on the bridge a mile from our house so we wandered down.  Although Binghamton as a city isn't what it once used to be, the one thing it does have is a lot of old charm.  I love that every home is very unique.. yet almost all of them have a front porch.  It's so fun to walk around and wonder what that room would look like inside or how the sun must shine through those beautiful floor to ceiling windows.

On another note.. we're headed to Chicago this weekend and I am so. stinkin'. excited.  So blogging will probably be limited until I get back.  However, you know that means we will have lots of pictures so get excited.

Happy Friday!

DSC_8382
DSC_8375
DSC_8380
DSC_8317
DSC_8309
I like to stalk my husband ha.
DSC_8334
DSC_8344
DSC_8346
DSC_8347
This is usually what our pictures usually look like.. Jake trying to get down ha.
DSC_8352
DSC_8356
Can you see Jake?!
DSC_8357
DSC_8360
DSC_8361

4 comments:

  1. I keep freaking out when I see these pics of Jake because that will be Selah at this exact time next year. AH! HOW is he that big already!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it does (as I'm sure EVERYONE tells you) go fast.. However I love every stage :) I did just read Selah's 4 month update and get a little sad that Jake is definitely not a baby anymore though! Cannot wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize you guys were living in Binghamton now... that's where my Dad was born and spent his early childhood years! Crazy. Hope all is well. Your little man is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way!! Small world! I love all the updates on your home. I wish dan and I had those abilities!

      Delete