8.05.2013

Oh how I missed the beach.

Last week we were at the beach.  I have been looking forward to this week ALL summer long!  And it was everything I imagined it to be.  Sunsets (and sunrises thanks to a certain little man...) grilling, fish sandwiches, reading on the porch, hanging out in the pool, mudslides, sand everywhere.  I could go on and on but it was wonderful.  A huge thanks to my family who got a home for us all to stay in and coordinated all the details.  We literally jumped on a plane and headed south to Captiva Island! 

I seriously have close to 200 pictures so I am going to tame it down and only post a couple at a time, but here is a preview of our week.  It was so fun watching Jake point at every bird he saw and splash around in the pool and ocean.  Granted I don't think he was used to the heat, but with uncles and aunts and grandparents around, there were lots of helping hands which made the week much easier on Dan and I!  It's always hard to be back from vacation.  There are lots of bills to be paid.. grass to be cut... homes to be cleaned... and still lots of moving stuff (breaking down boxes, changing out drivers licenses and license plates, looking up new doctors offices, figuring out paint colors, etc) however, we had a refreshing week so it makes it easier to be back and dive into everything.  Plus, we have a couple more trips planned to see family and friends before the end of the summer so we don't feel *too* alone out here in NY :) Happy Monday!

DSC_7448
DSC_7393
DSC_7355
DSC_7328
DSC_7263
DSC_7250
DSC_7143
DSC_6964
DSC_6934
DSC_6875
DSC_6867
DSC_6834
DSC_6535
CSC_7169

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! 2 questions. Where did you get your swimming suit and bubble necklace?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! I got the swimsuit from Macy's and the necklace from here: http://www.carolinegshop.com/category/JEWELRY

      Delete