7.26.2013

4th of July... better late than never, right?

July was a crrrazy month for us with moving and Dan traveling back and forth every weekend so here are a couple pics I didn't share yet from our 4th of July weekend.  It will be better for me emotionally just to post these and then move on.  They just make me miss everyone way too much!  On a positive note though, I actually met 4 neighbors today :)  It's amazing who comes and talks to you when you're out pulling weeds.  And let me tell you there were a TON of weeds.  One of the wonderful things about this house is the beautiful flowers and plants she has planted everywhere.  And one of the bad things about this house is the beautiful flowers and plants she has planted everywhere... since I don't really have a green thumb.  This home is going to force me to learn a lot about hostas and roses and all the other plants we have in our yard because we don't want to be THAT couple that moves in and lets their home get out of control- especially when the previous owners did such a good job keeping it up.  Seriously everyone that I talked to today said, "Anne sure did such a great job keeping this house looking nice on the outside didn't she?  She sure was a great gardener.  Do you know much about gardening?"  To which I replied, "No. Nothing." and then laughed nervously.  I'm trying to keep their expectations reeeallly low :)

Ok, onto the pics!

image
image
image
image
image
where's your ear?!  Do you see Rach and I being paparazzi in the background?  We are totally THOSE parents.
image
This is Jake very sad that dad won't pick him up lol
image
image
Jake saw dad and wanted him to pick him up :)
image
image
image

1 comments: