7.01.2013

Summer has begun

It's starting to really feel like summer, but it's definitely bittersweet since we knew we only have 2 weeks left here in Chicago before we make the big trip to New York.  Although Dan has already started his job there, the idea of living in New York to me sounds so far off... almost like a dream that I can hardly believe is happening.  In the meantime, we are trying to soak up everything about this city that we can- which is mainly hanging out with our friends.  These past couple weeks we've gone to weddings, birthday parties, our sweet friends threw us a going away party, and we've been doing a lot of hanging out outside.  Oh and did I mention Jake started walking?  Crazy.  I fracture the kid's femur and he starts walking.  If I knew that was the trick I would have done it earlier.. just kidding :)

There is so much to catch up on... it's hard to know where to start.  I had to turn in my work computer (which became my everything computer...) so it took us some time to get a new laptop and for me to get acquainted with it so now I'm slowly uploading pictures.  Here are a couple ones I found on my camera and a couple that our friends took at a wedding we went to this past weekend.  Hopefully I'll be able to blog a little bit more now that life is getting back in order.. but don't hold me to that as I'm sure so many last minute things will come up before we need to pack everything up!

fun one of us all
At our friend's Cam and Lisa's wedding
Dan and I funny
being silly at the wedding :)
DSC_6087
This woman has a 2 and a half week old and ventured out to the pool today with her 4 kiddos.. mom of the year award
CSC_6126
In the pool!
DSC_6043
DSC_6050
He loved the fountains!
DSC_6072
CSC_6127
DSC_5985
At Claire's first B day party :)
DSC_5997
Cake time!
DSC_6002
Claire did not disappoint and dove right in.. cute as always :)
DSC_5986
My boys :)
DSC_6018
At our going away party.. with Krysten and Joey :)  We should have taken more pics..
DSC_6028
DSC_6029
Looking so cute in his tie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment