11.05.2012

Remember when it was warm?

I have so many pictures to sort through it's a little stressful.  We just take too many photos, and they all pile up and I love them all so I just don't post any of them because I can't decide.  Then I end up with pictures (like the ones below!) from August that I still have yet to put up.  Sigh.  I live such a stressful life, don't I?
 
Anyway, this week is slowly progressing back to normal.  After a busy week of work events I have some down time to work on playing catch up in other areas of my life.. including blogging. Yay!
 
So, here are some Cubs pictures from the summer... we were actually sweating at this game.. a concept foreign to me right now!  A special thanks goes out to Cynthia who sent Jake the adorable outfit!  We are so glad he could wear it before he grew out of it!!


 


 





0 comments:

Post a Comment