10.26.2012

Almost made the switch

Recently it's been tough to actually sit down and write a long blog post so posting pictures is much easier.  As a result, I have actually contemplated switching over to Tumblr because most of the "style of blogging" on that interface is simply pictures and quotes.. and I follow a couple of great blogs on Tumblr that I just LOVE. However, I know life will not always be like this.  Things will slow down and I will *eventually* have more time to myself.  Yet right now priorities are different, and its a good thing.  While I have enjoyed blogging and at times been able to blog 5 times a week (what?! that seems crazy. but yes it's true) right now that's not going to happen, and it's because other things are going on that need more attention than this little space on the internet.  But don't worry, I enjoy blogging too much to abandon it completely. 

So, because of my recent obsession with Tumblr, I just decided to post some pictures I've found there, on here.  There is just something about a picture that can say a thousand words.  I don't know what it is.. that's why I guess I enjoy taking pictures so much.  So if I had a Tumblr account.. this is what you would see :)

Enjoy this wonderful weekend!


via
 
via


via
 

via

via

via

via

via

0 comments:

Post a Comment