11.07.2012

Friends and Fall

A couple weekends ago my best friend Jamie, who went to Miami with me, drove up from Indy to spend the weekend with us!  We shopped, went out to eat, watched movies, drank coffee... pretty much everything girly and lovely.  Jake experienced a true girls weekend :) 
 
The last time Jamie saw Jake he was 3 weeks old!  Needless to say.. he's changed a lot :)  Here's some fun photos we took.







Then we did our first duty as homeowners and raked our yard.  Oh the joys of homeownership.  Don't worry- no complaining here!  I've raked plenty of leaves in my day.  Since I've seen so many cute, adorable pictures of babies and leaves we thought it would be fun to put Jake in the leaves.  Unfortunately, he didn't like the leaves at all.. and I wasn't able to capture any pictures because of that.  However we got some pictures of Jake near the leaves lol


Jake mid sneeze. haha.


:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment