1.05.2017

Best of 2016

I almost didn't get to writing this post, but I have to admit it is one of my favorites to look back on every year!  (see 2015, 2014, 2013, and 2012 - I progressively post more and more pictures each year ...) It is so crazy for me to see how much each of our kids change in a single year, but most of all I love that I have the opportunity to document all the little moments throughout the day that I remember so clearly.  Like this photo below was when Jake refused to eat his carrots and I told him he couldn't leave the table until he at least had one- and he stayed there long enough that he fell asleep (haha).  In his defense I later found out that he was sick.. and then I felt like a bad mom.  But there was no way I could have known that, right?!  Either way, it was so funny for me to find him like that and I snapped a quick picture :)  I hope you enjoy taking a trip down memory lane with me!  Happy 2017!






































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment