1.03.2016

2015 in Review

2015 is definitely a year to remember for us.  The year started out with an unexpected miscarriage and ended with the birth of our new beautiful little boy.  And in between we moved, Dan started a new job, we bought a home, and renovated a kitchen.  And those were just the "big things."

Some years for us are crazy, and others are quiet and steady.  I'm beginning to appreciate each.  While I used to crave change and enjoy the "fast paced" life of constantly going and traveling and trying new things, recently I've been appreciating the every day, normal moments.  The day in and day out.  That's one of the reasons why I really enjoyed doing my 365 day challenge this past year because I was able to capture photos of our every day.  I definitely captured the big moments, but I also captured the little moments, and looking back on those are just as fun and memorable for me.  I remember all the days we spent at the park near our house in Binghamton, washing cars, eating popsicles, playing kickball, going to baseball games, sledding, and so much more.  So here's some of my favorites from 2015.  It was definitely a year to remember and a year to be thankful for :)

(PS, here are my favorite photography photo sessions I was privileged to take this year as well :)




































































0 comments:

Post a Comment