12.15.2016

Happy Birthday to our little guy :)

Tomorrow our sweet boy in China turns two.  And if I'm being honest with you, it is hard to think about.  It's hard because I really really wish that we could be with him to give him balloons and gifts and hugs.  Don't get me wrong- I know there are many people in the adoption process waiting to even be matched with their sweet boy or girl, and with that being said I am SO thankful that we have pictures to see and a little boy to even be excited about meeting.  And next year at this time we will get to hug him and kiss him and buy him a dairy queen birthday cake with lots of balloons and we can tell him we are celebrating his third birthday and the other ones we missed.  And I'm so thankful for that.  It helps to think about all the memories we will get to create with him instead of the ones we are missing out on, because Lord willing, we have many to make together :) In the meantime during the day here I pray he is getting a good sleep and at night I pray he has a wonderful day with friends and his nannies.  I pray that he stays healthy and feels loved and safe and that God is already preparing him to meet us soon.

In terms of the basics of the process, China is reviewing our Dossier and we have a couple more steps to go until we are LOA or we receive our Letter of Acceptance.  When we get that we are about 2 to 3 months away from bringing him home :) :)  Which is very exciting!  We for sure will keep you all updated on the next steps. Thanks again for all of your continued prayers for us!  We are so so close and so ready to meet our little boy.

Here are some updated photos we got of him the other week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment