7.20.2016

Friends, summertime, bubbles, and more.

I am continuing to work through all my photos so bear with me! This spring and beginning of summer we have done so much!  We traveled into the city when my friend, Steph Cute was in town.  Sadly, we usually only go into the city when we have friends here- we really need to change that!  There was a new playground that was awesome for Jake- terrifying for me because the slides were huge and there were so many people there, but Jake nonetheless had fun lol  

Other than the occasional trip out, we spend a lot of time at home.  And honestly, it's hard for me to get my camera out when we are out and about between holding or watching Cole and Jake.  It's just a season so instead I make it a point to pick it up quite a bit at home, and it keeps my creative juices going because there are so many pictures you can take of the same things day in and day out!  Here's some of the photos I took around our home and out and about with friends in the month of May :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment